questions, feel free to reach out to any of the Executive Committee Members listed on our website. They will be happy to guide you.
1. How can I request change of address?
Download the membership form from becoming a member tab. Write the necessary changes in the form and mail it to the address mentioned in the form.Alternately, you can call any of the Executive Committee members and provide them the details.Also, one can e-mail the changes to email@example.com
2. Where shall I mail a check?
Make check payable to Jain Center of New Jersey, and mention the purpose of the check in the Memo space. One can also write the details or breakdown of the check amount on a separate paper and mail it along with the check.
The check should be mailed to Anil Shah 18 Stout Court, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
3. How do I know how much I have pledged or how much is due against Ghee boli?
Contact Anil Shah (732) 651-8734
4. How can I add / change my name- to keep the Derasar opening?
Contact Usha Gandhi (201) 792-1153 or Jigar Shah (201) 355-4417
5. Can I donate/pay thru credit card?
No, at present we do not have any such arrangement in place
6. Can I donate stocks?
Yes. For more details contact Himanshu Shah (201) 653-6471
7. Can I give Interest Free Loans?
Yes. For more details contact Anil Shah (732) 651-8734
8. Can I donate on a monthly basis? If so, how to set it up?
Yes one can donate on monthly bases by check only. For more details, contact Anil Shah (732) 651-8734
9. Do I need to be a member to take part in any activity of the Center?
Anyone as individual or with family can take part in any activity of the Center as long as they respect and follow the principles and norms of Jain Religion and also that of the Jain Center of New Jersey. The Center encourages such individuals and families to become member of the Center.
10. What is the Daily Aang pooja timing?
Normally it is done at 9 AM. Contact Usha Gandhi (201) 792-1153 or Pramoda Jhaveri (973) 228-4355
11. What are the Daily Aarti and Mangal Divo timings?
Normally it is done at 8 PM. Contact Usha Gandhi (201) 792-1153 or Pramoda Jhaveri (973) 228-4355
12. How can I do Darshan when Derasar is not open?
Contact Sanat Jhaveri (973) 228-4355. One can pick up and drop off the keys at her house.
13. Who should I give items to donate e.g. Kesar, Baras, Chandan, Dhoop, utensils, appliance, etc.?
Contact Usha Gandhi (201) 792-1153 or Pramoda Jhaveri (973) 228-4355